Festive and Tasty
I know we've posted pics of red velvet cookies before on our blog here as well as our recipe blog. However, apparently cooking camp is paying off....at least in the minds of the kids occasionally, anyway. They were actually the ones who suggested we add a little green food coloring to the icing for some real festive Christmas edition red velvet cookies!! Great idea...in fact, I think we'll carry this on for other holidays....blue icing for 4th of July....any other ideas from you guys??
3 comments:
pink for Valentine's Day!! :)
those look YUMMY! My mother and I made red velvet cookies last week for Christmas and put the icing on top...but I think we should've done the icing in the middle! :)
Those look so yummy! If you will just box them and take them down the road a ways, they can be easily transported to my house. ;)
Post a Comment