Thursday, December 17, 2009

Calgon, take me away....far, far away!

I have a request....if someone is willing to grant it, I would be ever so thankful.

Here's all you need to do:

Pull on a steel-toed boot of some sort, rare back with all your might, and just kick my shin as hard as you possibly can. 

Why?

Because it would, at least momentarily, take the pain away from my migraine of a headache that has been hanging on to the back base of my skull for 3 days (which I'm sure is stress induced (stress??? this time of year??? really???), or I've caught the MONO from Baby Girl).

That's all. I may even resort to putting it on the top of my Santa list.    

5 comments:

The Cannons said...

We should go to Krispy Kreme AFTER the migraine goes away, or maybe that just might take it away! Love you, hope you're all better very soon!:)

ChrisJean3 said...

I like Angie's idea of the Krispy Kreme run...but, do we have to take all the kids??? All the little crumb snatcher would do is eat all the donuts!!! lol Hope you feel better soon! If you need me for anything, just give me a holler!! Love you girl!

Jennifer Simpson said...

Boo! Migraines are NO FUN! I have had them since I was six years old (thanks to the Simpson side of the family!) and feel for you big time....I want to be completely babied though, not kicked in the shin!! Put me in a dark, cool, quiet place with a damp washcloth on my forehead and rub my belly please...oh, and eat something salty like chips! Works for my daddy every time!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling much better soon!

Mary Avery said...

All of your Christmas decorations look great! Such a pretty house. Sorry you have a bad headache. It's not a convenient time, is it?!