I absolutely love receiving Christmas cards....it is one of my favorite parts of the season. I save them all, photo or not, and put them in a scrapbook each year. It's fun to see how families grow through the years. I enjoy reading the letters and notes people send. I enjoy putting all over our entryway to the living room, covering every square inch, and walking through every night looking at the new ones we've added, and perusing the others all over again.
Every year I make our Christmas cards....and this year may be the last time I go to that trouble! After assembling 208 cards this year, (and yes, the list was narrowed down, people were left off, crossed out due to lost addresses, haven't heard from them in years, etc.etc.) I am beginning to think I'll just order me some fine and dandy ones online next year! We've received so many cute ones from friends and family this year! Of course, I say every year is the last to do them myself, but then fall victim to some pretty ribbon and the whole process starts all over again. I have some weird fascination with ribbons....just ask T5...he just rolls his eyes when I show him a new spool I've recently bought....to add to the 4 crates full of ribbon I currently own. :)
Anyway, here's the card....in case you weren't one of those who received it in the mail, Merry Christmas from us to you!! ....it's probably only because I didn't have your address! Email it to us! :) That would give me an excuse to go out and buy some more ribbon!!! :)

3 comments:
I love your cards! I will miss your homemade cards if you get a template one next year, but I don't blame you I only sent out 40 and mine were late. :D
Beautiful family and beautiful card! I used to make mine too(but I gave up after the year I embossed a 100), so wow for making 208!!! That is quite a feat!!! I think they are so special and I love to get handmade ones!!!! Blessings...
You have a gorgeous family! Love your Christmas card. I can't imagine making over 200! You have got some talent. :) Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment