Rivers and Walt were pretty disappointed that they weren't getting to go on this fun field trip......in fact they started saying how it was going to be raining, and with the storm that was passing through it might get canceled and blah blah negative blah. I promptly reminded them that there was no need for their disgruntled opinions....this was received on merit, and they had the same opportunity to be the best behaved just as much as she did. They merely chose not to utilize the "best behavior" function on their persons. And all I have to say to that is...."too bad, so sad, buddy....we're going bowling!".......
No, that's just what the voices in my head wanted me to shout. I actually acted all parental like and told them they should use this as a learning lesson.....which was recieved with a much glazed over stare from the young men in question.
I was fortunate to help chaperone and my little group of 9 kids were a real treat to spend the day with!! We all had so much fun......you can learn a whole lot from little young minds!! :)
All the kids had the best time.....many of whom had never been bowling before.....which reminded me how very blessed we truly are and how we take for granted so many "things".
The bowling alley was only open for us.....and the kids enjoyed every minute.....balls that were too big for little hands, slick floors that were good for sliding (on purpose), and giggles that would make even Scrooge smile!!
Here's Tyner Beth----the ball weighs almost 1/2 as much as her.......
1 comment:
Love the color coordinating bowling ball and ribbon!!
Way to go TB, I need to take some lessons from you!!
Congratulations on your award of good behavior!!
I love you,
Aunt lana
Post a Comment