One of my most. absolute. favorite. parts of this special season are receiving all the wonderful Christmas cards in the mail. E-mail and blogs may be a great thing, but nothing beats a letter in the ole mailbox. You get to hold it in your hands. Pure joy. I also love to send out our Christmas cards.....it's a blessing to remember everyone as I sit down to address them all....which almost left my hand in a constant cramp after about 214 envelopes this year.....all I can say is Thank the Lord for self-seals.
- And now, I only have one thing left to say before I turn in for the night and wait to see what Santa brings.......
That's right....from our home down in the deep south.....MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!
(I love my plate Elizabeth gave me for my birthday!)
3 comments:
Gosh Kim I wish I had a solution for you. But I don't. We don't get quit that many cards. I do have an iron christmas tree plaque that I use. I will take a picture of it and send it to you. But you will need way more that "1" to get the job done. Good luck with your search. Send it my way if you come up with anything. Hope you guys had a great CHRISTMAS!!!!!
That is exactly how I display all my delights!! I love walking through and seeing them.. I always have to stop by and look everytime I walk by.
I found something just for you and this card deal---It's called a decorative card and photo display. It's from Southern Living at Home.
Maybe you can find it at www.southernlivingathome.com.
In the Southern Living at Home catalog, it's item D on page 57. Only downfall--pricey for as many as you would need! Take a look and see what you think.
Post a Comment