Friday, December 12, 2008

The CALM before the STORM......

thunder and lightning.........not so much fun for our four-legged friend.

Here's Sadie, resting a little, while the boys watch a movie in our bedroom floor. She loves being included in all the family activities. And the boys love having her hang out with them.

(and please notice the toboggan on my son's head.....why? who needs a head covering when you are INSIDE the house? We do, because Temple won't let us turn the heat up.....he mumbled something about a "budget"....but I wasn't listening....I was busy pushing the up arrow on the electronic thermostat......)Would you just look at how sweet that is?.....
And just a few short hours later.....after the rain continued to drop, the thunder clapped, and the lightning danced across the night sky......the POWER went out. And by candlelight, here is where I found Sadie girl.....

Luckily my sweet honey bought me one of those external flash thingamajigs for my camera, and VOILA....a photo for you from the darkness.......
Because apparently, under the bed is the place to be......if you are a four-legged individual, who is semi-afraid of storms. :)

2 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

Our sweet Kelsey dog acts the same way when it storms. She hung out in our basement closet the other day. Too funny.

Kimberly said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Noah Trah wears a toboggan at night when he goes to bed. I thought he was the only one!