Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Scenes too funny not to share......

Seriously.....can she put the cat down long enough to see what Santa brought???????


Rivers opening up a real crowd pleaser for the young men.......AXE body deoderant...Hurricane scent. Please notice the excitement on his face........over a $2 can of deoderant. Please, if I knew that was all it took......it would have saved me lots of money and time.....searching for that just right gift!
Walt....with his spray deoderant.....ICE scent......oh the coveted bottle he has dreamed of since that night in the football locker room when one of the "big" guys on the vasrsity team gave him his near empty can. All I can say is look out girls, I hope you like his smell. Although by 3:00 this afternoon, he was so soaked in it, he reminded me of Peppy Le Pew.
The kids had been about to bust trying to figure out what these big, odd-shaped wrapped gifts were under the tree for all three of them. And the excitement grew even more when I told them they were not from the USA. They tried to guess when and where Temple and I went out of the country to purchase Christmas presents.
Mind-Boggling. It's a gift I give freely. :)
A good friend and former worker of Temple's, bought these for the children.....true, authentic, Mexican sombreros. It was the only thing we were lacking to have a bullfight.....now let the fiesta begin! Bring on el Torro!!
My Three Christmas Morning Amigos
Walt admitted to having torn a little of his paper a few days before Christmas and seeing something bright blue and shiny and sequin-y.....and he said he thought it was something from PARIS? Where he forms these ideas? I have no clue. But if you are ever traveling abroad, and do ever see a bright aqua sombrero with silver shiny sequins in the city of LOVE, I'm sure you will think about him.


  • And then finally.....a classic Christmas toy. And the one, out of the 328 items received this Christmas, they have played with the most........ SLINKY. Again, a $3 purchase......by now, had I only bought them deoderant spray and slinkies....I could have saved a house payment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! They really show the excitement.

CandiceNicole said...

These pictures are priceless! Over deodorant!! They crack me up!