The e-mail was for a recipe.....and you know I LOVE recipes. Especially fun ones here at the holidays.....and cookie ones to try with the kids? Even better. But this?....this is what was sent to my inbox?.....you must be kidding me?.......who wasted their time in the kitchen concocting this mess?
12 Days of Holiday Cookies:
Whole Wheat and Chocolate Chip
_____________________
No, I didn't copy down the recipe. I didn't even open the dang e-mail.....after I read the subject title, I laughed in the face of my computer and then promptly hit delete.As if I would ever consider messing with a chocolate chip wonder......whole wheat? I'll get my fiber elsewhere thank you very much......leave my cookies alone.
Besides, I don't care how cool it is to be eating all "organic" products......I'm not taking any chances.....who wants to be the one to really tick ol' St. Nick off with a plate of whole wheat yummy goodness? Not me.
3 comments:
You can tell by looking at the big man that he isn't a member of Weight Watcher's or Jenny Craig. I'm with you, I don't want coal in my stocking, we'll stick with eggnog and good ole' fashioned sugar cookies.
I'm with you girl. As healthy as it is for you I can barely stand it in my bread much less my cookies. Leave some room for the fun stuff ya know.
Love the Christmas cards!!and you too!
Post a Comment