but not a lot of time to get it accomplished.
However, I do intend to work hard this weekend getting some overdue and some current posts together, and reading up and commenting on all my friend's blogs. I just need to gather my thoughts....and my breath.....you know they say a brain works better when it's not depleted of oxygen. :)
I do have some FANTABULOUSO (it's a word, trust me) news to report to you rightthisveryminute......
We are not entering this new season as we did last year....with our now infamous event on the last day of school that kicked off our summer! Even though we survived, a stressful couple of days at Children's Hospital, two surgeries during the last year, and a lot of inactivity for my precious Middle Child......I'm ever so grateful for that to all be behind us.
And just for good measure, I went with the kids to their last day of school, and allowed them to walk very gingerly down the hallway to deliver their teacher gifts. Of course, we checked in just in time for Middle Child to attend PE class.....ooops. Although I would have liked to have wrapped him in bubble wrap and sent him on his way (Little Giants...cute movie), I let him rip and romp like any normal boy would. But only for a short time.....I checked them right back out shortly thereafter, there's no need in pushing my luck. Or at the present, pushing my limit, my stress limit that is. :)
We survived another year......and can't wait to get this party started for summer....with no broken femurs to get in the way! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment