Currently I stay behind. Behind on laundry. Don't even ask how many loads, I'm scared to think about it. Behind on the blog. Behind on taking pictures, real pictures instead of blurry phone related ones. Behind on emails. Behind on mailing out our H3 scripture cards for the month. Behind on texts. Behind on having all our end of year teacher gifts complete. Behind. Just behind.
Is this fast pace consuming you as well? Raise your hand if you feel like you're running EVERY WHERE YOU GO??? Even in my sleep. Because really, does it not seem like we/they or whoever, pack aboslutely anything and everything we can, usually about 2-3 months worth of stuff, into one little three letter word on the calendar----MAY.
And then I say to myself.....and to several other friends.....just hold on....MAY will eventually come to an end. It has to.
3 comments:
Me, me, me, me....(I'm raising my hand). I know exactly how you feel, and pleaes know that you are not alone! I love you!
Like you, I am behind, behind, behind. I do hope there is an end, but I have a sneaking suspicion there is really no end. Calgon, take me away!!
It is even that way for MeMes and Pops. It's just life or at least life for people who want to be involved.
Post a Comment