Friday, May 21, 2010

It's what you call a DYNASTY.

Cleverly enough, these two fine friends have paired up together since Kindergarten, for one particular race, every year when FIELD DAY rolls around.






Undisputed blue ribbon champions....for what is now the 6th year in a row. See, I told you it was the makings of a DYNASTY.  Why they might even start naming it after these two. 

And might I add, there's yet to ever be a "close" second.  I tell you they stand head and shoulders above the rest, or, at least Middle Child's friend "Big E" stands head and shoulders above the rest.  Middle Child just holds on for the thrilling 16 second ride of a lifetime! 

(P.S.---this is how crazy my life has been lately....again these pictures were taken with my phone...excuse the quality.  I am just too busy to remember the big camera, or too lazy to lug it around to everything.  And sadly, these are the only two photos I have of the day's events....which happened a couple of weeks ago...I stay so behind these days.  However, I am happy to report that the children from House of Bowling did not disappoint in their quest for the best on Field Day....Baby Girl and Middle Child brought home blue ribbons in almost every event they entered!)

2 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

This picture makes me laugh out loud. Not just LOL...laugh out loud. When we take pictures with my son and his best friend they look just like this. Except my son is the taller/bigger one and his friend is the other. And they take advantage of their size difference at every opportunity.

I didn't think I had time for a post today, but I might post a couple of pictures just so you can see them.

Love it!

Unknown said...

I am just getting caught up on blogs...behing just like you...aren't we all! That is so funny how big Ethan is! Makes middle child look oh so small...haha.