Thursday, April 29, 2010

You can't keep a good girl down....

Baby Girl has been sickly this week.  Enough was enough. I made the call and we have an appointment next week to meet with the Doctor to schedule surgery on her tonsils.  She's a little scared just at the talk of it....but we're making progress. 

And right now, the good news is her fever is gone, she's feeling much better, and her spunky self is back to normal.....as witnessed by this declaration yesterday at home:

"What would you like for lunch? Do you feel like eating something? How about a hot dog, or peanut butter sandwich, or some plain noodles?"

"I want a hot dog."

I head to the kitchen and hear....

"Mama, I want a hot dog, but don't forget my appetizer too."

Apparently, we've watched a few too many episodes on Food Network. But at least I know she's well.  

3 comments:

The Cannons said...

Yummy food always fixes what ails me too, TB!:)

Lana said...

Excited to hear about the tonsils... even though it is scary....and tell baby girl that I will prepare her any appetizers that her little heart desires....

Raegan & Caleb said...

What about desert? I hope the surgery goes well. Prayers sent your way.