Baby Girl enjoys taking pics all dressed up....those boys can hardly wait to change into their play clothes....so no photo op for them. That'll teach 'em....yeah right!
I adore the fact that she can't help but start twirling whenever she has a dress with the slightest "twirlability"!! These are the carefree days we all dream of.....savor them Baby Girl, savor them. I know I certainly am.
I also enjoy watching her multitask with the best of them....hunting for eggs while eating a bit of your easter candy, all the while looking adorable yet focused. :)
We had yet another great Easter Sunday....worshipping our Risen Saviour, eating too much of that homemade potato salad, fried brim, and peach cobbler but still going back for seconds, hunting brightly colored eggs, playing backyard football, and my favorite....sitting on my grandmother's porch making lasting memories with family.
4 comments:
I remember those days. I remember the excitement of shopping for the Easter dress. I remember hunting eggs. My Uncle Joe always put them in difficult spots. Now as a mom, I can only hope that my kids have as much fun as I did.
Love Baby Girl's outfits! Mom looks very glamorous with her highlights too! Glad ya'll had a great day! Love you!
F. F.
I love the picture of the porch. I hope you get a 11 X 17 of this one. I would like one too.
Great pictures. glad you had a great Easter.
Post a Comment