Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It may have taken a whole year, but he's back running the bases, yet again.


The Middle Child is standing on third base....and it only took him 11 months to make it there.  After all of his surgeries, a set of titanium rods to keep as a badge of honor, months of being held out from any physical activities, and waiting the proper amount of time to allow for his femur bone to heal itself......he's back in action on the baseball diamond.  Just where he wants to be.  Just where I love to watch him. 

5 comments:

Maryalice said...

Yay! I bet he is on cloud 9.

Lana said...

Please let me know the boy's schedules. I want to come and watch them!

So excited that he is able to be doing what he loves so much!

The Cannons said...

Wish you the best, Walt!

Joy said...

Yea....so glad it has come to a wonderful conclusion. We will be cheering for you Walt.

Courtney Long said...

yea! that's great! he looks so tall in that picture!