At any rate, the kids had this in the mailbox waiting for them one day last week. What's inside??? The suspense is killing you, I bet. Me too, let's peek. :)
Hmmm....here it is...I bet the suspense is STILL killing you! Me, too. I had to read the note to clue my brain to shut back on again!
It's is none other than the most nifty, fancy, smancy, pizza cutters known to man. All ergonomically crafted and dishwasher safe. And guess what....she sent three of them. Because she reads the blog, I'm certain that latest cooking camp post for Funky Monkey Bread showing broken leg boys slow process of slicing his biscuits, made her think of these gadgets.
And the best news...they can be used for so much more than cutting pizza....they cut through just about anything. We will certainly be using them for pizzas, doughs, cookies, all sorts of foods, maybe even some play dough or clay sometime.....and with my bunch, they will probably try to cut each other's fingers off with them as well. You know, just to see how well they hold up against human cartilage.
And was she ever spot on in the kids' needs department. She sent THREE. People with multiple children understand the MAJOR significance in this small fact. That's 3 cutters, and 3 kids.... get it....one for each of them. To call their very own.
- Do you have any idea how much oxygen she saved me with just that one act of thoughtfulness? She completely took out the need for a referee at cooking camp when the cutters are invovled.
Ah, please allow me a moment to soak in the bliss of that thought.
Okay, so, all she wanted in return was to see some more good recipes on the blog from cooking camp sessions. Well, C....just hold on, we are getting geared back up to start cranking out some serious cooking adventures real soon. And those pizza cutters are gonna be the star of the show!
Thanks....yet again. You're so cool and clever!!
4 comments:
Was it a freebie that she lifted at some conference or did she actually purchase it? Just curious, I might want one.
Hey Carla... that is a cleaver gift.
My fingers ready to type, but the good side of me says don't start :)
~Lana
Glad you love these! I ordered these for my company as a give away at conferences. I can't keep them in stock; between conferences and staff wanting them. They are by far our best premium give away.
Evan loves to find new ways to use his pizza cutter, and it brings me great relief to know he can't actually cut his finger off when he uses this! Have fun! and if you need more...let me know!
My Mema gave us one of those a few years ago. She got it in some sort of goodie bag at a home garden show. We use it all the time. Wish I had a couple more...
Smart girl!! 3 cutters, one for each. Very smart girl!!
Post a Comment