Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Raise your hand if....

.......you think the summer is absolutely FLYING by?????

Seriously.

Someone make it stop. And soon.

I thought May was such a fast paced month with SO many activities, meetings, field trips, ceremonies, parties, etc. crammed into it. I even had discussions with several friends who felt the same way as I did....
  • May was way more stressful than the month of December.

And now, it seems, we hopped right off that roller coaster onto another. Do y'all realize it is June 24th?

In my best valley girl accent : "You know, like, the month of June, is like, almost, like, over, TOTALLY."

And it's also H.O.T. !! Raise your hand if you noticed that little fact as well. Unless of course you live in Alaska, wherein, our local weatherman announced it was a cool 48 degrees there today.


2 comments:

Lana said...

I can't raise my hand to high for to long.... you know it is HOT....and sometimes to Dove Deo just isn't doing the trick.

Love the art on Broken Leg Boy's stationary!
Too cute!!

Hope that you are having fun in SC pave the way, we are headed up on Sunday.

Peace, love and and a nice artic blast!
~LLL

Kim Lawson said...

Are you kidding? I blinked my eye and missed June completely! Remember me talking to you about how it was gonna be such a fun summer and all the plans I had? Well, I've only been to the pool once! Guess I shouldn't complain. Although I haven't done all I intended, I have been home, working mostly, but home. Maybe I can squeeze some fun days out of July before it passes! Hope your July lasts longer than your June. Take care!