Monday, June 15, 2009

To the man I love...13 is a lucky number after all.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
13 years of life alongside my best friend. I can't think of anything better....except a future of 13 more, and then 13 more, and 13 more, and then 13 more, and oh, wait, I know.....13 more after that!!

  • Because every day with you is a "piece of cake" to me! :)

    I love you, T-5.


11 comments:

Lana said...

Happy Anniversary!
I love YOU and even the Temple of Doom. Celebrate, enjoy and Party On!!

Raegan & Caleb said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kim Lawson said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Joy said...

Happy Anniversary!Remember that day well.

The Deavours Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Cannons said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I love you and wish I realy made it easy as cake.... thanks for keeping me around. Love you Most!
[----->

hicksfamilycircus said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!

Courtney Long said...

that's awesome! those pictures make me smile. what a happy life.

Courtney Long said...

and... I was just remembering sewing beads onto that beautiful dress. :)

Jennifer Simpson said...

my parents say your wedding was the sweetest thing ever, and you were a gorgeous barefoot bride! I dont remember...was I there? anyway, love you and congrats on 13 FABULOUS years!!