Yep, we're in full "swing", so to speak, here at the House of Bowling. Baseball. It's time consuming, with two boys, on two different teams, usually playing at two different parks, at two different times.........but I love it. And they have so much fun. And they look so good in their uniforms.
I had to include the photo below....it was Rivers first out as a third baseman. Or at least I don't think he's ever played 3rd. But I could be wrong.....not that it happens frequently. Anyway, see that little white dot above the first baseman's head in the photo? Yea, that's the ball.....and my sweet boy fielded the line drive and then threw the socks off of it, on a straight line shot, to get the out at first.
What about the Walt man in this extremely large, break-down stance at short-stop? Seriously, that's too cute. If I were to get down like that, forget about me catching a ball, they'd have to send someone out to help get me back up. He's just precious, even if he is mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment