The fact is, I have seen this recipe countless number of times, but seriously, I always forget about it. Then a few months ago, I ran across it again on another blog and decided I would try to remember to fix it. My brain shuts down 2 seconds after I remember what I forgot to remember though, so the evil cycle continued. Then, when I looked in my recipe box for corn pudding for Easter, I found a card with the title "Unfried Chicken" ....... so I pulled it out and decided to let the kids help out. It's just a little healthier version of battered and deep fried chicken fingers.
What's not to love about getting to play with your hands in a big plate of crushed corn flakes? The boys had no idea the fun they were missing!!

Look at that cutie in the kitchen........

Here's our secret ingredient for the seasoning flavors.....yum. And of course, the kids find great humor in the brand name of one bottle. Great humor. It's like comedy club central around here folks.

Seriously.....healthy and tasty....what a combination. Don't they look like they came straight out of the KFC bucket? And they were baked. And they tasted so good. And hello?.....I don't even eat corn flakes......frosted flakes=yes, corn flake=no. But those darn things make the best crust you've ever seen.

So, once again.....go to the sidebar and click on the link to House of Bowling Recipes to view this recipe along with all the others we've posted......or just be lazy and click right HERE to view only the "Unfried Chicken" recipe.
No comments:
Post a Comment