Sunday, April 12, 2009

Don't you just love what happened on the 3rd day?...I sure do.



"For to those who are perishing the message of the cross is foolishness, but to us who are being saved it is God's power." ~ 1 Corinthians 1:18.


What a wonderful day the Lord has made!! We've certainly had a blessed Easter weekend......and how fortunate that we actually get to serve a Risen Savior, not just today, but EVERY day. He is amazing. That's all I can say.
  • Tomorrow I'll be making an attempt to sort through the 214 photos I took during the annual family egg fight. And maybe I'll even get a post up. Because I just bet, all day long, it was hard for you to concentrate on the prize plastic eggs, and the stone being rolled away, and chocolate/hollow bunnies with beady candy eyes, and the (leftover) egg salad sandwiches you'd be eating tonight for supper, and the scrumptious lunch you had with the family, all because you could hardly contain yourself from the excitement about the pics of the egg fight with our dysfunctional family.
I'm not expecting you will admit it, but you've been on pins and needles all day, I know it. :)

1 comment:

Lana said...

I have.........