I'm excited to say she came home with a slew of medals hung about her neck!! Finishing 5th in the All-Around---not too shabby for her first competition this fall.
Seen here with her coaches, Candace and Lauryn, who are mighty fine, fantastic gals!
Highest score for Baby Girl = balance beam, with a whopping 9.30!!
Her highest place on the podium for the day = 2nd on Vault with a 9.275!!
Highlight of the meet = her cousins came to watch!!
Proud of you, Baby Girl---and we can hardly wait to watch you compete again!!
4 comments:
Yea Tyner Beth!!! You did GREAT!!! Let me know the schedule and if you are close, I would love to come watch a future Olympian !!!
xoxo Aunt Joy
I love the picture of her coaches while she is doing the handstand on the balance beam! They were most excited! and so am I!! Very proud of you TB!
Congratulations, Tyner Beth! I would love one of those schedules, also.
YAY TB!! Good Luck on the upcoming season!! :)
Post a Comment