So, a couple of Saturdays back, we traveled down to the Plains to see our beloved Auburn Tigers for gameday! And fortunately, we were happy to meet up with many of our extended family....cousins from all over the south, uniting forces in family ties, and against Clemson!! :)
Lucky for you, I didn't take very many pictures during this game....because I was in a glass box during the game....and it doesn't fair well for photo opportunities. However, I can tell you by looking at this photo, Clemson's #93 forgot to put his underpants or girdle or whatever you call it, on under his football pants.
And whether behind glass or not, I can also tell you that I can't help myself but take a picture of Cam...the man.
My brother, his wife and son were also in attendance for the AU-go big Blue-game as well.
And since T-5 and I were holed up in a box (with air conditioning, cushy seats, private bathrooms, and a plethora of free food) we had Nana and Pappy keep watch of Elder Son and Middle Boy over in the cheap seats of the stadium.
WAR EAGLE!
3 comments:
Great War Eagle Post my!
Who's skybox were you in? Oh and WAR EAGLE!!!!
Barbara, we were in the President's Box...nice. During halftime we went and visited with the McCartney's...was great to see them, it's been many years!!
Post a Comment