Thursday, September 02, 2010

Maybe they can all get together and make a new girl band.

Riding in the car last week, Baby Girl talked and I listened. 

For several miles, and numerous songs, she had a lengthy dissertation on the matter at hand: 
  • whether she sounded more like Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood when she sang.

That's why I mostly just listened.

And let her talk it out.

Better for her to come up with her own conclusions on this one. 

However, I'm guessing that since neither I, nor her, can carry a tune in a bucket or a wheelbarrow for that matter, she probably most likely doesn't sound like either lady of the country/pop stage. 


But she sure is just as pretty as they are.

2 comments:

Lana said...

I say prettier!

Jennifer Simpson said...

Uh oh...I always thought I got it from my mama's side...but it might just be a Simpson gene...I will not be joining a band anytime soon either! But you're right, neither Taylor nor Carrie hold a candle to that child in the PRECIOUS category!