I have misplaced my book that has all of the H3 folks and their addresses in it....along with various other vital information. I am very sad. I even resorted to offering 5 WHOLE BUCKS to the first kid who found it over the weekend.....under a couch, behind a chair cushion, between the mattress, etc. And either it's really lost, or they weren't impressed with the $5 reward money.
Maybe I should up the ante.
First one to find it gets to live in a house, with a cook and a maid, and free laundry/taxi service. Any takers?
At any rate, I need my book and it can't be found as of yet. Believe it or not.....I have all your H3 cards to mail out (even the ones left from this summer when I took a break from things). Some of you may not care to get the reminder verses in your mailbox at home, and that's fine too. However, I know it's a hassle, but if you would still like to receive the H3 cards in the mail please, please, let me know. Or if you are new and wanting to join up with H3--super! Text me, Facebook me, leave a comment here, shoot me an email, whatever....thanks!
2 comments:
I would love to get your H3 Mail!
Don't forget about me....love your monthly cards. They are all on my fridge and I look at them everyday!
Post a Comment