I don't know why I bother. But I do. Because I love a good family pic. And at the beach....what's not to love?
I always have good intentions of getting coordinating clothing for the family and being diligent about taking a nice family photo early on in our trip. And invariably, I fail on both accounts every. single. time. This year, I went for seersucker and shades of blue. I love seersucker....it just screams southern summer charm to me. I made the mistake of assuming I could just run over to the outlets one day and find my man a pair of seersucker shorts to wear for the occassion....I was wrong.
So mistake #1, you see him here in plain ol' unmatched khaki, which we didn't do a good job of hiding for the photo. Mistake #2, I kept putting it off until the last evening of vacation....for 7 days we wore sunglasses to shield our eyes from the glare of the sun off the water and sand.....which in turn, left nice little rings around our occular area. Mistake #3, be mindful that a nice gust of wind will whip up at any moment, and late evening thunderstorms, although usually short lived, are common occurences which you have no control over.
Imperfection is perfect to me.
8 comments:
Great pictures !!!
xoxo
You do have a rainbow in the background though... couldn't have gotten that without a good ole thunderstorm.
Love this pictures!! The blue looks really good and I would have never noticed those things had you not pointed them out! :)
Hey, great minds think alike....we are using blue this year , also!
Looks great!!
I think these are precious!
A great looking family!!
I love it!! Love, love, love!! Cutest family ever!
Post a Comment