Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boy, am I glad this life on earth is but a vapor.

"These things I have spoken to you,
in ME you may have peace. 
In the world you will have tribulation;
but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."  ~John 16:33

Sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying. Or at least I do.  And then sometimes I wind up crying anyway. But this verse always makes me smile.... when the stresses of life seem to be overtaking me, I just get a good giggle at the end when HE reminds us----"hey, don't sweat that stuff, I overcame the world and I'm still in control....so smile through it all, because you know the ending."

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hey, keep your chin up. Don't let him get to you! He is famous for that bullying. You and Temple are both stronger than him.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Mrs. Joy....in a word...THANKS. I appreciate you, more than you know.