Saturday, October 16, 2010

DIY Project---or the fact that I spray paint everything black.

Hi, my name is Kimberly and I have a thing for black spray paint with metallic accents.  Maybe I can find a support group to join, or maybe I'll just keep hunting down furniture to transform. :)

So, I bought this piece from a consignment store for $20 a few years ago.  It's home is in our master bathroom, where it has the VERY important job of holding the extra rolls of t.p. 

I just wanted to give it a little lift, and maybe cover up the water stain where someone left a wet towel laying against it's base for a couple of days.....so out I went to the shop to dig around for the graffitti cans.




2 comments:

Lana said...

Well look at you, you little do it yourselfer....

Joy said...

This looks great. You have inspired me!