Thursday, October 14, 2010

My boy, the football player.

Yep, that's my boy.  And he plays football.  Now, he may not be the best to ever take the field, but he looks good in his uniform. And I think he plays well no matter what letter of the alphabet he lines up as....I think he's a "z", but what do I know.  

Oh, I do know something else, he finished up his play on Junior Varsity earlier this week with their Championship game.  Nope, we lost, however, I have news to report, my boy made a nice tackle while playing defense.....and I've never been more proud to see him take a guy down.  Don't you just love football season?  I sure do.









Yep, that's my boy, the football player and oh, how I love him.

2 comments:

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Kim- Kyler and I noticed the pink shoe strings at the homecoming game and Kyler was wondering what that was all about? I figured you might be in the know :)

Lana said...

He's a superstar!!