Who can even believe that it's NOVEMBER already???? Me either. Thanksgiving, my birthday, my sister's birthday, two nieces birthdays, the Iron Bowl, gymnastics competitions, etc. ....it all happens this month. A calendar month, chock full of stuff as usual!! So, as with last year during this H3 adventure, I want us to pause and really be thankful. We should be doing that every day, not just in November, not just on that particular Thursday at the end of the month, but every. single. day. ....be thankful
Look, I know it's not always easy....I've had a few hard days lately myself....days where I thought it impossible to appreciate what the world was handing me. But I've had to realize, the world isn't going to offer much in the way of good.....but every day I can find something to be thankful for in our Lord. Every. Single. Day.
I chose this month's H3 verse because hard times befall us all....but the Lord is there amidst it all, my friend, and don't ever let Satan convince you otherwise. On Thanksgiving Day, we all stuff our mouths slap FULL with all manner of yummy food....you know you do. Well, this verse plainly states what our mouths should truly be FULL of....and it ain't pumpkin pie.
"I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth."
~Psalm 34:1
So replace that giblet gravy and dressing that falls out the sides of your mouth this Thanksgiving season.
Let words of praise to the Father be overflowing instead. Every. Single. Day.

1 comment:
And the people say...... AMEN.
Excellent post as usual my dear sweet Kimbo.
I love you.
Post a Comment