You know all those cheesy looking figurines you can buy at the gift shop or wedding store....the ones where the two swans are entertwined at the neck in a symbol of love???? Well, I thought it was just a cute, cheesy but cute, way to sell "love". Turns out, that's really what swans sit around and do all day.....if only I could have been as quick as they were.....I never could get a good shot to show you, but I promise they were making perfect hearts together, repeatedly.
Apparently the lions had been in a bit of a spat before our arrival to the zoo....no heart shaped body parts to be found. Or maybe, she's like many other women I know, she just needed a good afternoon nap.
I can tell you for certain what this guy needs.....a case of Jergens. With extra cocoa butter. Dude, that's some rough looking skin.
Another soul just longing for a quick little nap....a twist of the neck and ahhhh, a nice fluffy spot to lay my head.
I have to include these guys because they look so marvelous in person.....I adore giraffes.....they look so cool. And I was so amazed by the variance of the coloring in their coats. One looked like coffee and the other like caramel....so neat.
While snapping this photo last week at the zoo, I had a few names pop up in my head who remind me of this atrocious, ugly, vile, stinky animal....the warthog. I'll keep that short list to myself.
These are my favorite animals of all time.....especially that cute thing in the flowery LL Bean rain boots. Who loves to wear them every day, even with no chance of puddle to splash in!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment