Happy 12th Birthday, Rivers!!
- My firstborn, my baby boy----he's 12, already?? You know how you tell your little boy is growing up?.....he starts REQUESTING pink clothing, which means he WANTS to wear pink. He was beside himself when Aunt Karisa sent him a birthday package and within was this PINK shirt!! Isn't he handsome? I love you, son.....pink shirt and all. :)
Obviously, there will be more birthday photos to come......we just haven't made it to that "day" yet on the road trip blog posts!! :)
4 comments:
We recognized the boy's birthday this morning on the radio and I told everybody that I had talked to Mayor Dobbs and he had given me the right to make proclamations, so I was declaring it "Rivers Bowling Day" in Berry today.
Shortly thereafter, I remembered that y'all were on the road.
It's the thought that counts, right?!?
happy birthday!
Good call Chris.....
I think Rivers Bowling day in the great town of Greater Greater Berry IS in order!! I hope the ladies at City Hall answer the phone.. Happy Rivers Bowling Day!..that would be just swell. I think I'll give them a call now!
Happy Birthday Rivers!!
Love you lots,
Aunt Lana
Happy Birthday Rivers!
Post a Comment