Lord, you AMAZE me.....
- Early this morning, like before 7 am, I was startled awake by Temple yelling "Kimberly".....and I thought for sure we had overslept and were about to miss Sunday School. We both teach class. That would be bad. Or maybe not. Anyway, he said "look out there"........so, I peered my head from behind the covers and this is what I saw........

- Our entire backyard and all the surrounding woods were blanketed with fluffy white stuff. What in the world?.....it's a dream, I know it's a dream, because it has to be a dream, because only in dreams do you get SNOW where we live. Don't pinch me. Just let me dream.


3 comments:
Gorgeous pictures!
Looks wonderful and fun! I received an email from my family in Berry and it was very pretty. Here in Mobile, just really cold and windy. Hope you all had fun!
Don't you just love it?! (But just for a day or 2)
Post a Comment