- I bet you have no idea WHAT this is a picture of...............
Oh, I'm sure you can guess what the objects in question are.
- And I have no doubt, upon closer inspection, you can even decipher what is inside the objects.
Maybe I should re-phrase the question:
- I bet you have no idea WHY I am showing you these pictures. (But let's just be real, here, folks.....y'all probably have no idea WHY I do anything, right? :) )
Well, I just wanted to share a little known fact that was brought to my attention earlier last week after coming off Spring Break Road Trip '09, incurring bronchitis, feeling absolutely exhausted, and not having any groceries:
- FYI = children (or at least my 3) can thrive on these two foods alone. For days, if necessary. I'm not saying they pack a high nutritional value, I'm just telling you the facts of survival. Shoot, by the time I get these monkeys raised, they will be able to give Bear Grylls (the guy from "Man vs. Wild") a real run for his money.
P.S. ----for any grandparent, aunt, other relative or family friend, or people who may work at DHR......I did eventually seek out the aisles of a grocery store and purchased some staples. They now have milk to go with their dry cereal. Small steps, people. Small steps.
P.P.S ---Don't you just love the photo of Trix? --- so colorful. I get happy just by looking at them. That's all. Carry on.
5 comments:
COMPLETELY understand, girl!! Sometimes you just do the best you can with what you have at the moment for the moment! Hey, don't forget the milk is great with Oreos, as well. Don't see how DHR could argue with that one!
I know Trix HAS to have nutritional value.You know they look like all kind of bright healthy colored fruit and veggies. Ms. Grey always taught us to add "color" to our plate by sides. I'm sure these count for all kinds of sides, right?!
Again you crack me up. We all know how you feel!
You're my kind of mama!
hey kim lawson,
this morning at the breakfast table with john brady, i asked him if he wanted cheerios. he said, "what's that? i want smores!"
haha. we've not graduated lawson to the trix/smores cereal section yet, but if the kid doesn't gain some weight soon, that may be an option!
Post a Comment