- Recently, Tyner Beth had the opportunity to be on the floor of the Coliseum at the University of Alabama. She, along with several other girls from the Bama Bounders competition team, performed in a tumbling exhibition before the Auburn/Alabama gymnastics meet began. The Power of Pink meet is a big fundraiser for Breast Cancer Research. Here she is dancing with her "Power of Pink" pom before tumbling.
This was a big deal for Tyner Beth.....an opportunity she thoroughly enjoyed. I can only say it would be very similar to your son's pee-wee football team getting to run a few plays on the football field prior to the kickoff of the Iron Bowl.....and all the mommas would be taking pictures! :)
- Look at this little cutie who came out to see her cousin do some flips.....it's AK!! Thanks Anna Katherine, Aunt Jackie and Uncle Jonathan, for coming out to support Tyner Beth!
Sweet little touch.....ooohh, babies, they are as soft as butter.
- Tyner Beth had already "warned" me what her group would be doing at the end of their exhibition. And sure enough, they huddled up and gave a big, hearty......"Roll Tide Roll" before coming off the floor. Upon returning to her seat, I washed her mouth out with soap, because we just don't say those words. No, of course I'm not that kind of mother. But I may or may not be the kind of mother who secretly prayed my child did the "Milli Vanilli" approach and gave a good "lip-sync" instead of ACTUALLY saying such nonsense aloud!
(Bonus points to any of you who even remember who Milli Vanilli was!!)
- Who knows, Tyner Beth may wind up like these gals one day....
But even if she wears the other colors, I'll still be around, cheering her on, and taking lots of pics from the sidelines!!
Tyner Beth and her best friend from gymnastics, Haven.......pretty girls!
4 comments:
Good Job TB!I LOVE pink but I'm use to a lot of blue around here...I love it too!
Finally a convert!! Roll Tide, TB!!
You look great!!
Love you,
Aunt Lana
It's great that these rivals are able to come together for such a wonderful cause! TB, Bama rocks- don't let them fool you.
she's very pretty in pink!
Post a Comment