Baby Girl wanted a party with a camp out themed sleepover in purple, one of her favorite colors. We tried to oblige and keep it girly as well.....so the invitations:
The tablescape:
Grapico to drink and hot dogs and rotel with chips to eat!
And a delicious cake from my favorite teacher (retired) turned baker:
Party Horns that should be outlawed.
Doesn't everybody do push-ups in between party activities?
After blowing out the candles and eating a little cake it was time to move the show outside for more party fun.....and more sugar late at night....s'mores by the campfire, a movie viewed from the tent, and glowsticks all around!!
After blowing out the candles and eating a little cake it was time to move the show outside for more party fun.....and more sugar late at night....s'mores by the campfire, a movie viewed from the tent, and glowsticks all around!!
Here's the Birthday girl with her party guests modeling their craft we made...shoulder bags from a T-shirt.
I love parties. I love Baby Girl. I simply cannot wait to see what the next decade holds for her life.
Party Favors:
And the morning after....a cereal bar with personalized spoons! Great idea I found here.
I love parties. I love Baby Girl. I simply cannot wait to see what the next decade holds for her life.
5 comments:
Beautiful Party and and wonderful ideas!
Love the spoons!! So cool!
Happy Belated Birthday TB! Can't believe you are in double digits!!!
Super cute party Kim!
Love Y'all!
looks like a great time. Can I come next time and get my own goody bag?
I'm just going to have to steal some of your ideas. too cute.
Post a Comment