Happy 10th Birthday to my precious Baby Girl!!!
I will never forget the moment that you were born and I had a little girl to call my own, to dress in pink, to wear big bows, to play Barbies with, etc. etc. Nor the moment my heart melted when your Daddy snuggled you close for the first time....he knew you were going to be a girl, but I had held out and asked not to know, just as with your brothers, because I love the sweet suprise!
Yes, he had known for a while he was about to be blessed with a daughter, what he didn't know until you arrived was how quickly his heart would be taken.
Baby Girl, you are a beauty inside and out. You have the strength and passion in your heart to move mountains, and often do so. You are courageous, athletic, determined, compassionate, giving, funny, the best babysitter I've ever known, and the hardest working helper to live under our roof. And your eyes twinkle when you smile. Thanks for making each day have a bright rainbow even in an often dark and dull world. You bring us untold amounts of joy......I couldn't have imagined a moment without you during this decade of life. We are blessed to have been given you as our Baby Girl!
5 comments:
Happy 10th Birthday TB! Double digits, oh my!! Your mama almost made me cry when I read her sweet, sweet post!
Happy birthday, TB!! I love you SOOOOOOO much!
I hope the next decade is as fabulous as the first.
Love you lots!
Aunt Lana
Happy Birthday, Tyner Beth. what a sweet post
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday TB. I did have tears in my eyes when I read this. :)
Post a Comment