So this week you'll be knee deep in denial with me. Like it or not. Beginning with this post.
Which should have been posted back in May, on the last day of school....but in my state of denial, I chose to keep putting it off in an attempt to prolong the inevitable.
Middle Child begins high school next week (which begins in 7th grade here). And I just can't help but think he should still be in maybe, 2nd grade? Another year with the fabulous Mrs. Davis would be just fine with me. And he would be excited about my packing his cute little football snack bag.
But no. Apparently, they grow up and you have to let them be promoted if they make the grades. Or some hogwash like that.
So off to the wolves high school he goes!!
But not before I made him suffer through these last snapshots of walking down the elementary halls one last time....when all was right in my little world.
2 comments:
Wow....your babies are growing up!
Welcome to high school, Walt. You are going to LOVE it!! I am proud of you!
Post a Comment