1) College football begins in just over a week. War Eagle!!!!
2) Are y'all enjoying Pinterest as much as me? I hardly have time for it, true, but I'll carve out a minute for it when I can because I know I will immediately find something inspiring....a neat craft, a yummy recipe, a laugh out loud quote, a cool idea for the house, etc.etc. So many ideas....so little time.
3) This summer I added a new app to my phone for the kids to play to help encourage their math skills---Arithmetick.
I also added the iheartradio app (i know i'm way behind on getting this app but anywho...)---and my exercise regime has never been happier. I love that I can listen to whatever I want....talk shows, various 80's music, comedy bits, or a little Elvis every now and again....
And speaking of apps (I still remain hooked on Words with Friends).....I was wondering what you had added lately....or what your favorites were? For the kids, yourself, cuisine, anything?? Please do tell.
4) This guy is a killer. And while I'm still not a cat-lover, I do love Mr. Jingles.
5) I hope to have new updates posted next month sometime on finishing up our basement level. We are using it soooooo much! Love the spaces. Need to add some wall art, photos, lamps, chairs, etc., just some finishing touches....although as I've found with a home, there's always more to do.
6) Somebody had a haircut earlier in the week....like 5 or 6 inches cut off...and she's never looked cuter.
7) And finally.....FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!! It has arrived!
No comments:
Post a Comment