Sunday, September 14, 2014

Silence the Stallions - Pep Rally

Each year the cheerleaders have a gameday Friday they choose to be "silent".  Or at least, they try to not talk the entire class day until pep rally time.  If successful, they are allowed to choose someone to "pie" (cool whip plate to the face), and if unsuccessful, then whomever it was that prompted them to talk during the day gets to "pie" the cheerleader.
 
Middle Child was more than happy to give Bekah a pie to the face.

Many of the seniors all lined up together to sing the alma mater.

Hug line. 

These two MIRACULOUSLY kept their mouths shut for the entire school day.
How was that even possible? I have no clue.
Many thought possibly Baby Girl survived the day because she had just had her braces
 put on earlier in the week, and maybe they were hurting, thus she didn't wan to talk.
 
I say, no dice. It must have been divine intervention. Baby Girl is only quiet if she's asleep.
I guess that's another option, she could have slept through class. :)

No comments: