Another good game for Elder Son, who had 7 tackles on the night.
Defense ON THE MOVE!
Result of that rush on the backfield? --- SACK city.
This is a DEFENSE shot....you heard me right, DEFENSE!
Elder Son came in for the tackle and his best friend since Kindergarten
was able to sweep the football out, making it WILDCAT ball!
Here you go, sir, he had it, but we decided we wanted it back.
KEY tackle for Elder Son....stopping the 2 pt play after their first touchdown.
We beat them 14-12!
We beat them 14-12!
Big Region win for us, taking us to 3-0 in our region! Coaches excited!
I asked Elder Son what his good friend (also since Kindergarten) was saying here
"Mama, she was telling me how tired she was."
Did she really just tell me SHE was tired?
But it's true, I feel your pain, Hannie, I am WORN OUT by the end of the 4th quarter myself. :)
And the girls were cheering so hard, on the front lines even! It was a great game,
with an intense 4th quarter, and GREAT win for our Wildcats!!
No comments:
Post a Comment