Saturday, March 17, 2012

Top O' the morning to you, Elder Son!

Elder Son is 15 now. It's very sad and if you want to cry with me that's perfectly understandable.


He invited a few friends over for dinner and of course we had his requested birthday cake---which isn't a cake at all, but rather a pie, his favorite pie--Banana Split Pie.


Middle Child was happy to serve our pyro needs for the night.


More than happy, actually.  


I don't really care if you're 15 or not, I'm the mama and I NEED a picture of you blowing out the candles. Yes, it's a need. Like air and water.


I have a 15 year old.  The only bright side I can think of is he can now chaffeur me around, oh wait, maybe that's not a bright side afterall.

Somebody mail me some nerve pills. I know y'all have some, share with your friend. Or at least a glass of wine.

Happy Birthday, my sweet, tenderhearted, good looking firstborn son. I love you!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Can't believe that you have a 15 year old. He is one good looking 15 year old.....oh, and by the way...your posts lately are killing me.....I am on a very strict diet and my, oh, my......does that pie look good!