Can you see something beautiful in those woods....faintly showing through?
I could read Charlotte's Web over and over, and watch the movie the same. I am amazed at "SOME PIG". And while I haven't actually found a spider that leaves me secret messages spelled out in her webs, I do find that they are some of the most simple, yet complex, natural beauties to be viewed.
They are really as thin as a strand of hair.....woven with tender loving care all night long....
I kept trying to get closer, zoom a little farther in, walk a few more steps toward the web, inching my way right up to the web....
EEEKKK....too close!
Seriously, those beaded drops of early morning dew, left from a heavy fog, are like strands of little pearls.
I have always been amazed by the little things....and am thankful the Creator gives these small insights, sweet reminders daily, of the beauty that is all around....if we'll only stop to look. He's there in every little detail.
1 comment:
Wow, great shots! My fav is the last picture.
Post a Comment