Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day....time to bring on the BLING!


What? You thought I meant jewelry?  No, silly, I meant pipecleaners and hershey kisses. ;)

For years we have subscribed to Family Fun magazine....a great resource for all sorts of fun crafts, food ideas, science experiments, reading resources, games and tons of fun.  I've always just torn out the pages as I look through it and keep them in a binder for the "to do list".  That's where all of our Valentine ideas came from and they were so cute....so cute that Baby Girl couldn't decide on giving her friends just one, so we wound up making multiple Valentine's......but these days are fleeting, so I didn't mind one bit.

  • First up, these nifty blingy ringy thingy's -- "you're a real gem".  FUN to make. FUN to wear. FUN to eat their chocolate diamond! :)


  • Her teacher gifts:  little bags filled with all our goodies and a bottle of hand lotion with Baby Girl's hand prints attached and they are supposed to look like they are "clapping" because teachers totally -- "deserve a Hand".







  • Baby Girl loved the mustache ideas...."READ MY LIPS:  Have a great Valentine's Day"

  • And so did her friends!!! Too cute!  

Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: