And before next year's graduates arrive, I would be very remiss for not mentioning one of our most favorite graduates of 2010.
As a measly little 7th grader, it was a HUGE deal to have a senior girl, especially a beauty like Whit and her fantastic football playing boyfriend, pay a little attention to you....in front of your friends, no less. Elder Son forged a great friendship with the pair and I was thankful for them to have been a part of his high school career. I think we had like 16 graduates to buy gifts for this year ....and this gal is the only one that Elder Son specially requested he buy his own gift for her.
3 comments:
Cute towels! I love getting to recycle ideas for gifts.
Whit is certainly a fine young lady and so is Elder Son.
Ok...thanks for the watery eyes you gave me after reading this post!! We love each of you very much...but Elder Son...I'm telling you, if Honeybun wasn't in the pick, you'd have yourself a new daughter-in-law!!! lol
Post a Comment