I bet y'all are tired of all the birthday hoopla going on around House of Bowling. Seriously, we don't need anyone else in our family born during the month of August....enough is enough. Hopefully a better variety of posts will soon follow after this week of birthday bonanza. Heck, I might just put up a post about summer break....or not. I tried the other night to sort through photos on the laptop....and there were so many happenings since May that have just been neglected by this blog owner, I don't think she'll ever be able to catch up. So, she might as well just trudge forward. Onward troops, isn't that what they say in the military?
I realize I took sort of a bloggy break this summer, and I'm not going to lie, it was a nice change. But I'm glad to be back among all of you friends in blogland. It can be a really cool place.
Truth be told, blogland serves as my second memory bank. Okay, that's a lie, it's my primary memory bank. My brain is apparently full up with such nonsense as "the best band in the history of college parties is the Velcro Pygmies or a close second, Mel and the Party Hats". You know, REALLY important pieces of information that everyone is envious that I have stored for future reference. What future reference exactly I'm not quite clear about.
At any rate, I find myself digging through photos that remind me of precious stories that I've yet to tell, yet to put on the blog, the memory bank if you will......not so much for you, but rather for myself. I also realized not only had the blog been neglected, but the inbox on my computer had suffered a hard break this summer as well. I opened it up last week to find over 792 unread emails. Yes, it had been a while. So, I apologize if I have not responded to an email from anyone lately, or last month, or since Memorial Day, or what have you.....I'm blaming it on the Velcro Pygmies.
Gosh, those Thursday nights at the War Eagle Supper Club certainly were fun.
4 comments:
War Eagle Supper Club......sounds like that could be the title of your first book!
Well - Telluride was my favorite at the Supper Club. But Mel and the Party Hats weren't far behind.
Aunt Joy needs to experience the Supper Club - She surely does not know what it is! I think she would be shocked. Haha!
Love those Pygmies!!!
Oh the Supper Club...and the Pygmies...and my 21st birthday...on stage. EEK! TMI! A little birdie told me they'll be there for the Clemson game. Feel like having a flashback with me?!?! Oh wait, they open at 11pm, and that's bedtime...hmmm...
Post a Comment