Friday, May 25, 2012

World of Coke -- TASTE IT!!


Earlier this month while in Atlanta, Middle Child and I visited the World of Coke....and he couldn't wait to get inside the TASTE IT exhibit...to do just that, TASTE the products from all over the world!



I'm not sure that it was his favorite flavor, per se, but he did get extremely excited when he saw one for DJIBOUTI...."Mom, we just studied about the country of Djibouti last week"....cool.  Although, I really think you only remember it because you enjoy saying the name.


Listen, here's my tip of the day, especially for all you folks traveling to Italy.....BEWARE of their drink, the Beverly.  Those crazy italians may like it, but it's not for us. I assure you.


Clearly, I'm not a big risk taker....as the raspberry sweet tea from Spain was my favorite "taste" of the day. And the only one I asked Middle Child to refill my cup with!!


BEHOLD....we finally reached the area that held good ol' American fountain machines filled with our kind of COKES....Middle Child could have sucked the Vanilla Coke pump dry!




Have a Coke and a Smile!

No comments: