I'm going to make this month's devotion short and sweet. Because really, my ramblings on this blog are nothing compared to the depth you can find in a few short words of scripture to hide in your heart.
Have you ever had a "day of trouble"? Honestly, haven't we all.....
I may not know exactly what your trouble is, has been or will be, but I do know an answer:
"The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble;
and he knoweth them that trust in Him."
~Nahum 1:7
On of our kid's bibles says it like this: "The Lord is good. When people are in trouble, they can go to him for safety. He takes good care of those who trust in him."
Trust in what the Lord has in store for you, even in the days of trouble. Seeking refuge in the right stronghold, trusting in the one true stronghold, could prove to be our biggest blessing yet.
1 comment:
I needed this scripture...thank you!
Post a Comment