Wednesday, May 09, 2012

On your mark, get ready, get set....GO!

Last Friday, my niece was a qualifier in the State track meet finals, and I was able to go see her! She finished 21st in the state in 1A! She is only a 7th grader, competing against Varsity girls in her classification....I can hardly wait to see what she will be able to do in 5 more years as a senior!!!  Where is the next Olympics anyway???? I may need to plan my travels accordingly!

While she competes in many areas of track and field, my favorite and what impresses me most---HURDLES! Although they make it look easy, it's not! Clearly, I would fall flat of my face and eat a mouthful of track for breakfast


Here she is during her heat:






Way to go Banana! We love you and are so very proud of your accomplishments!

No comments: