Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Performing in the University of Alabama Homecoming Parade


                                                  






Yes, I realize this is not our university of choice. But that little squirt in the parade is definitely my girl of choice, and I will be there, with bells on, anytime she's flipping (even when it's on the streets of Tuscaloosa).

She had a great time participating in the parade and saw lots of familiar faces in the crowd as she traveled down campus.  And she tried her best to perform well for everyone, throwing in a few extra flips here and there for those she knew.  Her eyes were so bright when she was later naming to me all the folks that recognized her and yelled her name from the sidewalks....pretty nifty for a small town little gal. I don't think she realized there would be so many people at the parade whom she would know.  So thanks to all of you, you made her day, and thus, made mine.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Wish I could of seen her...we were at Josh's game. You do what you do for your kids!I keep trying to spread the word that if Gene Chizik would give Josh a job....I would be yelling War Eagle!