Friday, November 18, 2011
The Finished Goods.
So these pics are from part of the ongoing basement project. This is the bedroom. Don't pay attention to the funky, differing shades of green in these photos....camera operator error.
It's actually a nice shade of green known as Asparagus and it makes the black and white bedding really pop. We didn't want to "just" put up mattresses in the basement bedroom, so thanks to my parents for hooking me up with a headboard. That plus a few cans of spray paint equals not only an economical solution, but a pretty addition to the room. As for the dresser, once Temple stripped it down, the wood was really nice so we washed it down with a dark, black undertoned, wood stain.
I'm so happy with the results and how this room is shaping up. Plus, it just feels good to do those jobs ourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it. So cute. I love the black and green.
I have a proposition for you. You can help me settle into my new house. I will pay you with jam.
Deal?
I LOVE this, Kimberly! It looks wonderful, just like the rest of your home. You've made a house a beautiful home.
looks great, Kim. Love the color on the walls and also the idea of using black stain. I am into black furniture, right now, but sometimes I really hesitate to paint some pieces.
Post a Comment